In 2023, there will likely be a variety of digital tools available to businesses to help automate operations. Some examples include:
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, which can integrate and manage a company’s core business processes, such as accounting, inventory management, and human resources.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, which can automate and manage customer interactions and data.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) software, that helps companies automate and optimize the flow of goods and services from suppliers to customers.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) tools, which can help businesses automate tasks such as data analysis and prediction, customer service, and even decision making.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software, can automate repetitive, rule-based tasks, such as data entry, that would normally be performed by a human.
- Workflow Automation Tools, which can help automate and streamline internal processes and communication.
All these tools are designed to automate business processes and help companies work more efficiently and effectively.