366 views | Francis Azuka | April 1, 2021
Dear job seekers, below are some current hot jobs. We wish you the best in your application.
Job Location: Abuja
Candidates must be a serving corp member.
Must have a B.Sc / HND qualification in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Statistics or related.
Must Reside in Abuja.
Deadline: 22nd April, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
An Abuja office is recruiting a full time
Office Assistant to join the team. For more information on the role and details on how to apply follow the link
Good morning all, please do you know any of our colleagues or somebody else, who is a Chartered Accountant with work experience and below age 34 who might be interested to work in a VASE based industry in Ikeja, Lagos State as an Internal Control for a monthly fee of #300,000.
Note : First come, first serve but must be less than 34yrs old. Please if you above 34yrs old don’t border to apply.
If there is, let the candidate send his/her CV with subject as Internal Control to email@example.com
A female Secretary needed around onipanu/ fadeyi… must be good in computer. Description: attending to mails and responding to customers on the online platform…. sorting out products for dispatch pickup.
Pay is very attractive …send chat or call 08137815361
TWPC is recruiting for the position of a COOK
* Candidates MUST have fast food experience as a cook or Assistant cook
*Previous experience in any of the known brands such as Chicken Republic, Mr. Biggs, etc. will be added advantage
Salary: 45k -75k
Kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using Cook/Chef as mail subject
Position: Bar Assistant
Location: V. I, Lagos
Salary: ₦45,000 – ₦50,000
-Must have a minimum of 1year experience as a Bar Assistant
Kindly Send your CV’s to email@example.com
NOTE: only qualified candidates will be contacted
Brown Cedar recover aged loans without losing our clients’ brand love through a well-trained call centre team and foot soldier network that pay a visit to houses and offices of the customer to negotiate repayment.
We are seeking to recruit a debt recovery representatives to join our financial services team.
– Manages recovery of overdue payments from customers by reaching out and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
– Able to hit set target by collecting overdue loans and acts as the liaison between creditors and customers.
– Follows-up on delinquent accounts, updates and maintains accurate records.
– Performs other assigned duties necessary to support the portfolio weekly.
– Self-driven to consistently hit and surpass weekly/monthly targets individually and as a team.
– Able to give accurate report on customers reached out to weekly.
– Thoroughly understands the assigned product and is persuasive enough to convince customers to pay amounts due using available repayment methods.
Minimum Qualification: OND/HND only
Strong Written, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
Strong command of English Language and at least, one other local or international language
Teachable/Willing to learn
Knowledge and use of basic Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
Attention to detail and strong goal orientation
Active Listening skills
Persuasiveness and sales/marketing skill.
Method of Application:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org