Satisfy your hunger pangs with the delicious and creamy Chicken and Cheese Grilled Sandwiches. It is a scrumptious snack recipe that can be made anytime and the best part about this sandwich recipe is that it is loaded with creamy cheese and is fairly easy to prepare. To prepare the grilled sandwich, you will require chicken, cheese, bread, mayonnaise and spices for garnishing. Prepare this recipe and relish crunchy bread with cheese and chicken stuffing in every bite!
Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 12 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups chicken
- 6 cheese slices
- 12 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- salt as required
- Melt some butter in a pan medium flame. Add boiled and shredded chicken.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, vinegar and soya sauce to the chicken. Stir fry for 2 to 3 mins
- Turn off the flame and transfer chicken in a bowl. Then add mayonnaise (around 4 tablespoons).
- Spread some mayonnaise to a slice of bread (1 teaspoon each on a slice). Add the chicken filling on the bread. Top it with a slice of cheese. And finally, top it with another slice of bread with mayonnaise spread on it.
- Brush some butter on the sandwich griller (or hot pan) and grill the sandwiches. Serve hot.
- Importance of dentures in oral functions and aesthetics
- “I was disappointed by [Wole Soyinka’s] uncharacteristic silence between 2015 and 2019” – Farooq Kperogi
- “When I make a Mistake, it’s a Beauty” Fiorella H. La Guardia
- “The precise mechanism of action in chloroquine is poorly understood”, Pharmacist Iniobong Usen