Social influencer, Reno Omokri has revealed various ways through one can know if they have a covenant with poverty.
In a post on Facebook, the popular Table Shaker reeled out eleven things that show one has a covenant with poverty.
In the post, captioned ‘How to know if you have a Covenant with Poverty,’ Omokri outlined the following:
1. You marry even when you have no job or business, because ‘marriage brings blessings’.
2. You have children even when you don’t have a job or business, because ‘na God dey train pikin’
3. In the last year, you never read a book, but you watched multiple movies
4. You struggled to buy the latest iPhone, but won’t even think of buying a piece of land of equal price
5. You know the top 10 goal scores in the EPL, but you don’t know the top 10 gainers in the stock exchange
6. You can buy aso-ebi for a party, but God forbid that you buy shares even if their price is paltry
7. When money comes, you think of spending, not investing
8. The total value of your clothes is more than the total value of your bank account
9. You take loans to buy consumables, not to make investments
10. If you cannot eat, wear, chat or surf with it, or drive it, you will never buy it.
11. You spend all your money today, because ‘if person die, dem no go bury am with him money’